Pricing and Packages for our Home Watch Services
Before we give specific numbers regarding pricing, please note that not all Home Watch and/or Property Management Services are the same. For example, some home watch companies are do so few checks that they're at your home for 15 minutes or less. With the extensive nature of our home watch program at NNPM, it's simply impossible for our inspectors to complete our required checklist in that time period. In fact, most of our home check average about 45 minutes of time on site, not including the travel time necessary to arrive to your home. Also, at NNPM, keep in mind as well that all of our inspectors are current or previous home contractors, all of which have vast home construction and home improvement experience.
• Walk the perimeter of the home and check for overall condition, erosion, signs of water leakage or drainage issues.
• Check landscaping for potential problems, in the event a landscaping
issue is noticed landscapers will be notified for correction.
• Check windows screens and doors for any damage or signs of intrusion
• Check mailbox forward first class mail, remove newspapers and fliers
• Check exterior walls and trim for visible signs of maintenance issues
• Check garage, open and close garage doors
• Check exterior lights, replace bulbs when necessary
• Visually check siding and walls for cracks and water issues
• Check fences and walls both within the interior and exterior of the property
• Check for any visual damage and potential issues on property
• Visually check for any insect or pest intrusion
• Check decks steps and walkways to remain clear
• Visually check the overall condition of the home
• Visually check for stains signs of water leaks; ceilings, windows and doors
• Visually check signs of pest intrusion
• Check windows for signs of mold and verify they are locked
• Visually check circuit breakers and reset any that have flipped
• Check decks for water ponding and dry rot.
• Run garbage disposal, dishwasher, washer machine and dryer
• Check refrigerator and freezer adjust settings accordingly
• Reset any clocks if needed
• Flush all toilets and wait until the run is complete
• Check thermostat, run heating and air conditioning to verify operation
• Check the settings of room humidifiers service humidifiers if needed
• Visually check for signs of mildew and mold
• Reset security system upon departure
Packages and Pricing
With each new client, there is a setup fee of $200.
This includes first home walk through, key duplication and file setup.
There are three basic month-to-month home watch plans
that we offer.
Clients who elect to sign a six month contract and pay in advance
will receive a discount. The rates are as follows: