Here at NNPM, we offer the premier, most extensive home watch services in the Northern Neck
Home Watch Services
We offer different packages with our home watch services. Our comprehensive service includes the following:
OUR COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Walk the perimeter of the home and check for overall condition, erosion, signs of water leakage or drainage issues.
• Check landscaping for potential problems, in the event a landscaping
issue is noticed landscapers will be notified for correction.
• Check windows screens and doors for any damage or signs of intrusion
• Check mailbox forward first class mail, remove newspapers and fliers
• Check exterior walls and trim for visible signs of maintenance issues
• Check garage, open and close garage doors
• Check exterior lights, replace bulbs when necessary
• Visually check siding and walls for cracks and water issues
• Check fences and walls both within the interior and exterior of the property
• Check for any visual damage and potential issues on property
• Visually check for any insect or pest intrusion
• Check decks steps and walkways to remain clear
• Visually check the overall condition of the home
• Visually check for stains signs of water leaks; ceilings, windows and doors
• Visually check signs of pest intrusion
• Check windows for signs of mold and verify they are locked
• Visually check circuit breakers and reset any that have flipped
• Check decks for water ponding and dry rot.
• Run garbage disposal, dishwasher, washer machine and dryer
• Check refrigerator and freezer adjust settings accordingly
• Reset any clocks if needed
• Flush all toilets and wait until the run is complete
• Check thermostat, run heating and air conditioning to verify operation
• Check the settings of room humidifiers service humidifiers if needed
• Visually check for signs of mildew and mold
• Reset security system upon departure
Note** Every home is different. Each check-list can be customized to fit the need of your home and your situation.
* Additional Services will be charged at the rate of $75 per hour,
to include travel time, with a one hour minimum charge. Prices May Vary.
With all Services you will receive notification of all inspection results:
• In the event a problem is detected that requires immediate attention, you will be notified by phone. After contacting you, we will gladly contact your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will refer and contact someone for you. Extra services will be billed by the repair contractor directly to the client.
• If no problems are detected - If you would like an e-mail will be sent out after each visit, - or via US mail, a post card can be sent after every other visit (if you do not have e-mail)